30 OCTOBER - 8 NOVEMBER, 2019
PRICE: 920 USD/per person
MINIMAL GROUP SIZE: 6 runners
(Please don't make any travel arrangements until we notify you that the group size has met the minimum)
There are many features that make the Annapurna region a unique place in the world and attracts huge number of trekkers every season.
It has the world’s deepest river gorge—Kali Gandaki Gorge, which is 3 miles long and 1.5 miles wide and Tilicho lake -the world’s highest altitude fresh water lake.
Around Annapurnas there is some unique cultural diversity: Buddhist stupa's and Hindu pilgrimage sites.
We will stay in some very old Himalayan villages and will meet a lot of nice people (included tourists).
Most-likely we will face some challenges crossing over Thorung-La pass (5416m).
And, yeah, amazing views of the Annapurna massif will be everywhere!
Come and run with us!
Annapurna Conservation Area, Central Nepal
Starting Point: Besisahar, see location here:
End point: Nayapul or Tatopani, see location here:
We will mainly use a classic Annapurna circuit route with few extra side trips.
All our team and many of the clients are taking part in Annapurna100 trail race next to Pokhara.
(consider to join us: annapurna100.com)
We are starting from there, but if you are coming from KTM we can arrange your pick-up in airport, hotel in KTM and transportation to the start of the run. Please e-mail us!
IN: Bus from Pokhara to Besisahar.
OUT: Bus from Tatopani or Nayapul to Pokhara (depends of groups motivation and adventure spirit).
PRICE: 920 USD
- Start pack with some useful stuff
- Accommodations in Pokhara before and after the trip.
- Welcome and good-buy dinner in Pokhara
- Transportation from/ to Pokhara
- Annapurna areas Permits
- Accommodations during running adventure
- Outdoor medicine workshop during adventure
- Training talks/tips during adventure
- Photos and films
- Emergency transportation in case of injury/sickness (ground transport only!)
- All your meals and drinks (10-20 USD p/day, depending what you eating )
- Personal travel and medical insurance (helicopter evacuation included)
- Personal spending's on souvenirs etc..
EXTRA COSTS- FOR RUNNERS WHO ARE ARRIVING IN KTM AIRPORT (please email us for a price)
- Kathmandu airport pick-up
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu (2-3 nights)
- Transportation to the start of the running adventure
- Transfer back to Kathmandu
DAY 0 (29. Oct)
Runners arriving to Pokhara
Meeting with a crew and co-runners
DAY 1 (30. Oct)
Early wake-up call
Bus ride to Besisahar
Running Adventure starts NOW!
DAY 2 - DAY 9 (31.Oct-7.Nov)
Table Games/Adventure stories
DAY 10 (8. Nov)
Catching Ride back to Pokhara.
Closing ceremony and Dinner in fancy restaurant.
DAY X (9.Nov)
Everyone going home
Planning next adventure
HOW LONG: 229 km
HOW MUCH CLIMBING: 8200 m
HIGHEST ALTITUDE: 5416
DAYS ON A FEET: 9
Q: Why takes is so long? Are you lazy?
A: Easy, it's a big Hills! Acclimatization is the key.
You have to be fit to run/powerhike 3-4 hours a day. Everyday. Terrain is steep.
Due to exposure to a high altitude running might be difficult in many places.
POSIBILITIES TO MEET YETI:
Possibilities to meet this creature not huge. His doesn't like to meet people.
Beer available at 80% of the distance
SEE YOU IN HIMALAYAS!